Today we finally went to the doctor's for Tyce's three year appointment. It went just fine, even with Keyne and Kanyon having to get flu shots. Tyce is still incredibly small, but he's growing and that is what is important. He is only 33 1/2 inches, not even close to the charts and weighs a whopping 25 1/2 pounds, he's huge!! But really, he's tiny and has absolutely no fat on him. He is still wearing 18 month pants and has to wear a belt to keep them on! He just automatically holds his pants when he runs because he knows that they are not going to stay up. Before I know it, him and Keyne are going to be wearing the same size pants but Keyne's will stay on :)
Here are some cute pictures of Tyce. He actually wanted me to take pictures of him... that is a rare event
Yes, he is upside down!
Tyce attacking his younger brother.
3 comments:
He's a dang cute little guy!
He's just fun-sized ;)
(name this movie: "I'm not tiny, I'm travel-sized for your conveinience.")
Cute boys Kaci!
Post a Comment