Saturday, December 19, 2009
Why I don't like Winter
I have never really like the cold. My body doesn't do well in the cold and that's why I never really cared for sledding, skiing, etc. Sure the snow is pretty, but I don't like to be in it! Anyway, it rarely snows here (which is wonderful in my opinion). But for some reason, it likes to snow when we have plans to go somewhere. It won't snow for weeks and weeks and the one day that we are traveling, it's going to snow. It drives me nuts!!! It is so frustrating you plan everything out but in the winter time it can get canceled because the weather. My vote is for Christmas to be in July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I completely understand. Someday I want to live somewhere where it never snows so that my life doesn't revolve around the weather. I hate driving in bad weather, and all I have to say is that it better be nice when I get ready to go to Laramie for Christmas.
Post a Comment