Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'll be a Sunbeam for him

This little boy...

Is now a Sunbeam! I know that last week was the first week, but my boys were sick last week. So today was the first day for him to go to primary. He went to class well, he didn't cry. I'm not sure how he did in class though. Singing time went for the first 10-15 minutes. He sat in his chair, even folded his arms during the prayer. Then when I started singing time, it went down hill from there! He didn't want to sit in his seat, he wanted to be up with me. It is going to be an interesting year with all the new sunbeams! Tyce looked so cute and small sitting in the chair!

5 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, sunbeams!! How fun! I love his little sweater and bow tie! So sorry I haven't commented on your blog lately, but you guys sound like you've kept busy! I love what you did to your kitchen, when I have my own house, I'll call you to come make it over!!

The Fischer Family said...

What a sweetie! Is it me or does he look a little bit like a Newton in this picture?!?! So cute! I hope you're enjoying your calling! I loved the years that I was primary chorister!

Kori said...

How fun! I feel really bad for Leni that all but one of her friends moved up to Sunbeams without her.

Carrie said...

It is amazing how fast that time went. I do remember him and Scout playing in the Foyer. They were SO cute and small, and now they are cute and big!! Love the picture...I like the bow tie.

Pat Newton said...

He's growing older without getting bigger! I miss seeing you guys.