Now that Terry is gone so much, we really don't have much time together and it's really hard on me because I love talking to him and spending time with him. He does everything he can, but it's just a hard time for him, for us.
So the point of this post, I'm in need of a friend. I just need someone to talk to, someone to call me and me not have to call them. Someone to invite me to do something. During this hard time, I just need someone to be the better friend to me. I'm tired, I'm tired of calling everyone, I'm tired of inviting people over. I'm just tired.
I'm sure that this is just a little phase and a little pity party that I'm having that I'll get over soon enough but I just needed to get it out because sometimes you just have to vent.
4 comments:
Kaysi, where do you live???? If you're close to SE Idaho, we'd love to hang out... Ava would eat your boys up, but she'd LOVE to play with anyone new!!
hang in there!
I'll call you :) And invite you over but I don't think you'll be able to come.
Hey, well we live in different states but...I can try to call you :)
Kaysi, if I make it down with a calm baby, I'll call and we can do something. I hope that you feel better after your vent!
Post a Comment