Did you know that it is January 15th? I'm sure for a lot of people this day has no meaning, but it has a lot of meaning at our house. It's the day that our life gets busier, the day that I start to lose a husband and a day that Terry's work becomes his
first home. Today is the first day of tax season and it will continue until April 15th. It's amazing how quickly the other nine months go and how slow these three months seem to drag on. Luckily I have an awesome husband that is willing to go into work at 4 or 5 in the morning, so he can get home at 5:00pm and still have the same times with the boys and with me.
I'm actually not dreading tax season as much this year, it will be cake compared to have a newborn baby! Plus now that I have my craft blog, I have something to do at night while Terry sleeps. It's going to be hard on Terry though, so wish him luck! Just want to warn you, I may post and complain about tax season :).
Just a little note, if you're interested in seeing my whole house before and after pictures,
GO HERE
1 comment:
Good luck getting through tax season! I hope it flies by for you guys :) I LOVED the pictures of you home. You did an excellent job decorating it!!
Post a Comment