Instead we MONKEY around!! Today we had Keyne's first birthday party. Can you believe that it has already been a year?!?! We had a very simple party for Keyne, with an animal theme. It was a pretty quiet one, with only one family there, but it was still fun and the boys seemed to have a blast.
What kid doesn't love balloons?
Keyne trying to have a repeat of Kanyon's first birthday party, grabbing the candle. We have learned though and blew it out before he could get to it. If you can't tell, the cake is an elephant
Look at that smile, he was loving the cake. Those eyes and dimples are going to be trouble when he's a teenager (trouble for me that is)
He had enough of the cake, so he just wanted to look closely at the plate and play with that for awhile.
Playing with his toys, fun times!
Two birthday parties down, only one more to go and then sweet freedom :)
4 comments:
Seriously...I can't believe it has been a year! That picture with the dimples is the so cute! Happy Birthday Keyne!!
Happy Birthday Keyne!! We wish we were there to celebrate with you guys!!!
Wow Kaysi! I can't believe he is one! Maddox turns one on tuesday!! I am so excited yet sad at how fast he is growing up! I loved your cake! So cute!! Hope you all are doing great!!
Happy B-day Keyne! I'm glad it was a fun party :)
Post a Comment