Our ward have been so sweet to us these past few weeks. At playgroup they had a luncheon and there were so many people there, it was great. And then last weekend, they threw a going away party for us and it was a packed house!! I felted so loved! And this weekend, we had food made for us once our trailer was gone and we didn't have any more stuff. Today alone, we had four families invite us over for dinner, just to make sure that we were taken care of!
I have truly learned so much from our ward and from our good friends. They are so wonderful and loving and caring. I don't think that we are going to find a ward quite like ours here. I have been so blessed to be apart of the ward. My heart aches to think about not being in this ward anymore. It makes me so sad to leave my wonderful friends. But I know that we need to. Our mission here is finished and it's time to move onto another ward and serve the members there.
I want to thank all of my wonderful friends here. You have taught me so much and I will never forget it! Thank you for being such good friends to me. I will miss you all so much!
1 comment:
Awwww....
Post a Comment