I cannot believe that Koy and I have already been home for a full week. The first few days I sure missed the piece and quiet of the hospital. Things were chaotic when I first got here, that's for sure. Things have been good and we are adjusting to having 5 kids. Tasyn has been super ornery and that kids are crazy of course but everyone loves Koy. It's so nice to have my parents here, to help clean and entertain the kids.
Here is Koy is his coming home outfit.

It's amazing how big the clothes were on him, they looked so little when I got them out before he was born.

For the first few days he was on formula to help bring up his blood sugar, since my milk wasn't in yet.

We had a crazy week last week. Thursday we had Keyne's preschool graduation party to go to. I'll post about that later.
Friday we had to hit Alliance and go to get a weight check for Koy. He had dropped down to 5lbs 5 oz. But had no signs of jaundice so that was good. Everything looks great.

Saturday Koy's umbilical cord fell off, so he got a real bath instead of a sponge bath. He didn't like it at all. We need to get him a little bath thing and maybe he'll like it more.

He felt better once he was wrapped up in a towel.

I'm loving all of his hair! I don't think any of my kids had this much, it seems to be pretty thick too so let's hope it doesn't fall out.

He really is super little. Look at these little feet.

And his tiny little hand.

Sunday we went to church. It was an adventure, well at least the beginning and the end. He wanted to eat and having to deal with playing the piano in primary and the other kids, it was crazy. But he slept through most of it, so that was good.

Here's a shoot that kinda gives you an idea of how little he is. No fat on him whatsoever.

Things are going well here. I feel so much better now that I'm not pregnant! He sleep pretty well at night. He wakes up once or twice and then takes an hour to get back to sleep. Not horrible. He has had a couple rough nights. I'm trying to get used to surviving on little sleep. Once again, I'm grateful for my parents being here so I can nap in the day.
I'm sure loving having a little baby boy again. He is so sweet and I'm so glad that he is part of our family!!
1 comment:
Kaysi, you're amazing to go to church already! Koy is so tiny and darling!
Post a Comment