Friday, May 8, 2009

Fun in KS

Terry's parents got into town this afternoon and the fun began.  We of course had to go to the zoo... that's about the only thing to do here :).  We had fun and it was a beautiful day.  I love our zoo, it's a great size, not too big but not small either (and it's free!).  The boys can walk the whole way and it is a good afternoon outing.  We are so close to the animals.  One of our favorite things to do is feed the giraffes twigs and leaves.  Sometimes we will just sit there for 30 minutes and feed them.  This giraffe wasn't too interested.Here's Tyce trying to feed the giraffe, she didn't care for it.Grandma brought binoculars and Kanyon loved them!  He loved looking at all the animals through them, it seems like he liked them so much that he always had them.




3 comments:

Joe and Cassie said...

It looks like you are having tons of fun!! I wish we could be there too:)

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, I would love a zoo like that, we'd go every week! Sounds like you guys have been having fun lately, I just caught up reading like your last five blogs. Your kids are adorable in those shorts!

Danielle said...

You guys really do have so much fun! Your zoo looks great too. That's awesome it's free. Your family is so precious and they have a wonderful mom!