Friday, May 22, 2009

Tooth ache + upset stomach = grumpy me

Well I'm really glad that I got my tooth pulled on Sunday but it has been bleeding ever since.  It finally stopped today, but I think that it's infected now.  I did everything to try to stop it, I even slept with gauze in my mouth.  I sucked on tea bags, put ginger on a cotton ball and nothing happened.  So I have swallowed a lot of blood... and that has made me not feel so good.  So I have been not too nice to everyone in the family.  It was funny because I recently talked to one of my friends that has three young kids like me and she was having a rough day.  I felt like I finally had this three kids thing under control, well I lost all control this week.  They have been driving me nuts!  Luckily we have another long weekend and we can get all of their energy out.  

Funny story, I was at the library today and a lady asked me if I was babysitting the boys.... she was pretty shocked when I told her that all three of them were mine.  I hope that she doesn't think I was a teenage pregnancy because that's so common here

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I hope it gets better soon. Sounds terrible.

Britni said...

I'm not sure you'll ever look old enough to have three kids, but neither will most of us :) Hope you feel better seoon.

Matt and Jess said...

That doesn't sound fun at all! I hope it's not too infected and that you won't have any more problems with it.