Since the dentist here couldn't get me until October, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I took the pliers out and pop. Not really, that would be crazy! We went to Rock Springs to a family friend and got the tooth pulled. This was the first time for 1 1/2 years that I have gone back to my home town. It was quick but great. I got to see my two favorite friends from Rock Springs. Just happened that Bee was there from Utah visiting her parents and it was great to see here (it's been three years) and we got to visit. We also got to see Beaner's new house adn visit with her. It was just great to see them, blogs, emails and phone calls are just not like seeing each other in person. Too bad we were only there for a couple of hours because I could have talked for hours!!
Here are the boys before watching a movie, so cute!
3 comments:
Wow!! That is a quick trip! I'm glad you were able to get help for your tooth, though!
That's so fun that you got to see old friends. Hopefully your mouth isn't too sore!
It was great to see you too! Even if we only got to visit for a minute. That would have been lame if we missed each other by such a short time. Keyne is so dang cute! I love him! You look amazing too! I hope your mouth feels better. Are you getting a replacement tooth or just leaving it? Wasn't it a molar? I will post the pics we took as soon as I get more time.
Post a Comment