Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mom's out there! As time goes on and the more kids that I have, I really start to appreciate the mom's out there. It is not a easy thing to do, to be a mother. The sacrifices and time and energy. So thank you to the two Moms in my life. To my mom that has raised me and taught me so much and to Terry's mom that taught he some much! You two are amazing and wonderful women!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day!
What a great day today! I got breakfast in bed and treated great today. Also we got to spend it with Terry's parents, and it was just great to talk and get all caught up. Church was nice, I love to know that people do think that stay at home moms are great and that it is a hard thing to do. Too bad I had to teach the lesson in Relief Society... I stressed about it all last week. Luckily there were a lot of good comments that made it go better. Terry and the boys made me cards and gave me a couple of movies, a professional massage and chocolate... heaven!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, you're a wonderful mom, it's very obvious when I see your sweet happy boys!
I'm glad you had such a great day!
Thats great that you had Terri's parents over! I love visitors when I live away from family!
Post a Comment