Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It is good to be home!

We got back into town Monday night.  The boys did great in the car but by the time we got home, we all were sick of the car.  I really enjoy going places, but it's nice to get home and get back onto our schedule and daily routines.  My bed felt so nice and I slept great!  I have had to do a lot of laundry, I was behind when we left,  so that's all I have been doing.  Tyce wanted to help me but he got distracted.  He found a pair of shorts that were his favorite color and then wanted to put them on.  What a silly boy.  

3 comments:

Katy said...

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! oh that is hilarious and OH SO CUTE!!! I love the picture of him flexing, so funny!

Kimberly said...

I love it!! What a kid!

Matt and Jess said...

Awesome shorts Tyce! He's a stud alright, showing off his muscles