Saturday, July 18, 2009

Drive-in Movie

This past week Terry and I discovered that there is a drive in movie theater about an hour away. So we decided that to go last night. It was a fun evening, I got to go to Hobby Lobby (heaven!) and the boys got to go to the dollar store (their heaven) and then we went to the movies. We went and saw Harry Potter. We could have watched Terminator also, but really didn't want to get home at 4:00am, so we just stayed for the one movie. It was a lot of fun. I haven' t been to a drive in for a long time. This one was definitely old but it was cool because they had a little playground that the boys could play at before the movie started. We all sat in the back of our van and watched. It would have been more enjoyable if a little two year would have stopped talking :).

3 comments:

The Merkleys said...

Fun! We have a drive in in the town I grew up in. So many good memories there!

Britni said...

Ooh I might have to look for one of these in our area. We went to a drive-in a couple of times in UT and LOVED it. How fun.

The Fischer Family said...

I LOVE the drive-in! I haven't been for years but it sounds like you all went to a dusk til dawn showing which we used to do all the time in the town my grandma lives in. What fun! And what great memories for your little guys!