Sunday, July 26, 2009

I love garage sales

My whole life I have gone to garage sales. It seemed like that was our Saturday morning activity. The boys and I love to go here. The garage sales are weird here, the best time to go is Friday afternoon to evening. So a lot of times we all go. Recently I have found some great deals and lots of clothes for the boys. I love gently wore clothes for $.25 or $.50! Well I got all of these outfits for the boys the past two weeks and each outfit was about $1, you can't beat that!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That is a great deal! I love garage sales. It is so fun to find great things for a good deal.

Kori said...

You dress those kids so sharp, Kaysi! I would love to be there garage saling with you!

Danielle said...

Man! I need to go garage saling! I don't see many around here...have to keep looking I guess.