Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Half of a year

This past weekend Keyne turned 6 months. I cannot believe that my baby is six months old, where has the time gone? I swear the older and the more kids you have, the faster time goes. Keyne is growing so fast and he is starting to enjoy being on his tummy, he loves to turn in circles to get to toys. He is starting to sit up by himself. He can do it for about 5 seconds. He got weighed and measured today. He is 14 pounds 15 ounces (little less than 10th) and 26 inhces long (30th). He was so happy the day I took pictures, I seriously got at least 10 super cute pictures. Here are 4 of them :)
He has discovered his tongue and loves to stick it out!

3 comments:

Dani said...

He's adorable! And what great dimples! Sorry I never comment - I always read your blog though and think you have such a cute family and your house looks great too!

Danielle said...

SO DANG CUTE! He is a doll! I can't believe how fast the time goes also.

The Fischer Family said...

What a cutie you have there! I love the dimples in his little chubby cheeks! I'm a sucker for chubby cheeks!