This weekend we finally got the piano in the house. It wasn't an easy task. Since we live in a split level house, the piano had to go up the stairs. Terry and a few missionaries struggled to get it up. There was a little dry wall damage but that should be easy to fix. So the piano looks huge in my house, it didn't look so big in the garage but it does in the living room. I have to arrange the furniture, it just looks off now. I think I have to move some frames over to center the room better. I love having it though, I have played for about hour every day that I have had it inside. I'm realizing I am really rusty. It always drives me nuts when I'm playing a really pretty song and then I hit a horrible cord. Hopefully with practice my playing will improve.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks great!! Enjoy!
Your piano looks awesome, congrats on getting it done!
Sweetness, Kaysi!
Wow, I'm totally jealous, all I have is a little keyboard. You'll pick it up again in no time!
WOW, Kaysi! It looks great!!
Post a Comment