When we moved here, Tyce was only 13 months old and had just grown out of a lot of his baby furniture (walker, highchair, swing, etc). So instead of packing them up and hauling them over here, we decided to sale them. We knew we were going to have more kids, but we didn't know when. Well now that Keyne is getting bigger, it's time to get some more of those baby furniture. Good thing you can usually always get them at garage sales, so I'm not paying $50+ for each item. Yesterday I found a basic walker at a garage sale. Keyne enjoys it but doesn't care to be in it for too long, he would prefer to just lay on the ground. After cleaning it, I turned to Terry and told him that I bet that Tyce will be in it soon. Sure enough, that night, both Tyce and Kanyon took turns playing in the walker. At least they did share it with each other :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment