Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Can I get a break?
Lately both Keyne and Tyce have been having some separation issues. Keyne screams any time that I put him down or leave the room and Tyce says "I want you" constantly. They fight for me, they crawl all over me and just want me to pick them up all day long. It is never ending, they just want to be held. I can only hold them for so long and entertain them so much. Sometimes I just want a break, just sit and do nothing and not have a kid on my lap. It doesn't help that I still don't feel good (I haven't had a voice since Friday) and so I just don't have the energy to hold them constantly. Luckily when Terry gets home he can help me out and I am grateful for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
just send them down here for a week and i'll be glad to watch them:)
-jazz
Can I join you on that break???? I am dealing with the SAME situation. I am really feeling it tonight! Lets meet in Branson Missouri and gather all our girl friend mommies along for the vaca! Sounds awesome huh?
AMEN! Eleni starts going nuts the second either Nash or Cledi are in the room because she knows she has to share me. And I can't even play in the same room with Nash or he wants me to hold him.
Post a Comment