I wish that I could altogether ban Walmart. Now that I'm doing the coupons, I find that I don't do as much shopping there as I used to. There are things that I can't get other places in town, like little crafts things and fabric, without paying a lot more for them. Grrrrr!!
Monday, October 5, 2009
I do NOT like Walmart
Monday evenings are the day that I go shopping to get the things that I need for the week's menu. I usually go to 3-4 stores and usually end with Walmart. For the past month or so our Walmart has been going through a remodel and it is awful in there! First off, you can't find anything right now. They have maps but they aren't correct. Second, if you find what you're looking for, there is a good chance that they are in the process of moving it, so it's actually gone for the time. Third, they are no self checkouts anymore (I guess that our Walmart actually had a lot of things stolen because of them) so the checkout lines are horrible. It's bad enough that you have to spend an hour looking for things and then you have to wait in line for another 1/2 hour. Fourth, because of the remodel costs money they have increased prices on a lot of things to pay for it. Fifth, it is always so crowded and I never make it out of the store without losing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
to avoid the long lines....if you ever go back...if you don't anything that needs to be weighed...try the electronics department!
I so agree! Since I started couponing I quit shopping at Wal-Mart as often bc they don't double coupons. So I only go in there if it's an absolute steal! Our's is always so crowded that I wait forever to check out too! Now, if they started doubling coupons I might love them again!!!! ;p
I totally agree!! Walmart is the devil!!!!
Before I had a baby, we never shopped at Walmart. But now, how can beat their prices?? I hate Walmart too, ours is so dirty all the time!
Its all about location! There is this Walmart here that is always so busy, and check out takes as long to get through as the shopping itself! Ughh. On the other hand, the Walmart I choose to go to, is on the other side of town and it is AWESOME! It is the newest one in the area. It has extra wide isles, its clean, and nicely decorated. The merchandice isn't "picked through", and it is never too busy. I can always find several checkers open and waiting for someone to come through their isle. It really is about location. If you only have ONE walmart in your area...It SUCKS!
You are your mother's daughter!
I'm with you!! I do not grocery shop at WalMart--I usually can find things cheaper and better quality somewhere else. But I have to go in on occasion to find something--usually non food. But then we have Target and Shop Ko so don't have to go into WM often thank goodness. It's the last place I go.
Post a Comment