Keyne is now 9 months and teething! Poor kid has been teething for a month but now they have broke through, so hopefully he will be a little bit happier soon. I try to wean my kids from the binkie around 9 months but I soon learned that teething and no binkie are NOT a good mix and so I have caved in and given him it more and more. I really hope that these teeth don't bring biting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What an adorable sweater! I hope he gets feeling better soon! Teething can be the worst!
Keyne is a beautiful baby (handsome, I know, but beautiful!)
Bummer on the teething. The binkie thing will have to definitely be put on hold. I never got my girls off until they went to nursery.
Sorry...B has been teething since he was six weeks. We finally have five teeth through and another on the way. The only thing I have to say is OUCH!
Ohh, teething is the worst! Do you get your kids off the binkie all the way at 9 months or do you let them have it while sleeping? Just curious!
Post a Comment