Monday, January 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Keyne!

I am still in shock that Keyne turned one today! What a blast it has been to get to know this little boy. I actually have a momma's boy! It actually is a little weird, I'm not used to it but I sure love it. He is now starting to want his dad though and cries when he leaves for work or the room. He is now finally starting to stand on his own, for about 5 seconds and walks along everything. He loves to walk holding our fingers. Happy Birthday Keyne, we love you so much!!
January 25, 2009
1 month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9months
10 months
11 months
12 months at 10:02 am (the time he was born)

4 comments:

Katy said...

What a total CUTIE!!!! I can't believe it's been a year already!!! You have the most adorable boys!!! Happy Birthday Keyne!

Joe and Cassie said...

What a CUTE boy!!! Happy Birthday Keyne!!!

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, I can't believe he is already 1!! What an adorable little boy!!

The Fischer Family said...

Oh yea! Happy first birthday Keyne! It's been so fun to watch him grow on your blog Kaysi! Keep it comin'!