-the tv input button
-the computer buttons (he always seems to mess up what I am doing)
-the dvd player button
-any button on any toy that makes noise
-stove buttons
Keyne is also getting into a lot of things, here are a few things that he likes to get into:
-kitchen cabinets
-bathroom cabinets
-toilet
-garbage can (and eats the food on top)
-drawers
-laundry room
-containers of toys
With him and the other two, I'm exhausted and never have a clean house!!
3 comments:
Yikes, especially the garbage can! Hopefully he goes through this stage quickly! Cute pictures of Tyce too!
I feel you...B licked the toilet one day and I lost it! Good Luck holding on to your patience1
I had to chuckle when I read he eats the food on top in the trashcan. That's a story you can tell him when he's 4-5 'cause by then he'll know how yucky it is and everyone will have a good laugh.
Post a Comment