Sunday, April 25, 2010

Keyne is walking

Keyne is now 15 months!! Where does time go?? Anyway, he's walking. He's not walking all the time and I still have to hold him a lot, but he can walk! He will stand up in the middle of the room and just walk. Then most steps he has taken is 8 but he's trying and that's what matters! He'll go on his own too, just stand up and start walking even if no one is around. He's been doing this for about 1 1/2 weeks now and is getting better each day!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay Keyne! He looks so much like Terry. I love the bow tie! :)

Kimberly said...

I love the middle picture! It looks like he's doing a dance! The bow tie just makes the picture! Did you make it?

Danielle said...

How cute! It's like a little Frankenstein walk! I love his little bow-tie too ;)

Matt and Jess said...

Yay for you and Keyne! Those are such cute pictures! It's looks like you guys had a great time in Texas, that's so neat that you got to get away after the long tax season!

Kori said...

Watch out, world! Congratulations, Keyne!

Pat Newton said...

Cute! Keyne you are adorable!