Thursday, April 15, 2010

We Survived!!!!!

Today is the day that we have been waiting for for a LONG time!! It's amazing that looking back now it seemed like it went pretty quick, but I know that there were some crazy long days and weeks. Last week almost did us in. Terry had to really bump up his hours to get everything done. He went in at 5 and didn't come home until 6 and put in 8 hours on Saturday and 3 hours on Sunday. We are so glad that it is done now! We are so excited to be able to move on with our lives, do things as a family.

We are going to go to Amarillo Texas tomorrow until Sunday and do whatever we want (if the weather allows it, it's supposed to rain). We haven't left here since Christmas and it's time to get out and away from everything. We are super excited to go and just play! I'm sure I'll post when we get back, but until then have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Joe and Cassie said...

Yea!! I'm glad you guys survived another tax season!! You deserve a nice vacation! I hope you have fun in Texas - I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!

Heidi and Robert said...

Have a good time!

Jamie VanDyke said...

Hooray! Have fun, Kaysi!

Matt and Jess said...

Yay for you guys!! I'm happy that you have a husband again, that must be so rough on you and him! Hope your Texas trip is awesome!