Thursday, April 22, 2010

When you have 3 boys....

.....sometimes laundry gets mixed up. The bigger the boys get, the more their clothes look the same. A lot of time I actually have to look at the tag just to see who it belongs too. There have been many occasions when I have put the wrong person's clothes in a closest. Well I thought that this one was especially funny when Kanyon came out wearing this:
No Kanyon does not have a pair of capris, there are Keyne's 6 to 9 months pants!! I was shocked when he got them on!
I thought that it was really funny. In my defense, Kanyon does have a pair of red shorts so I'm sure that how I did this mix up!

5 comments:

allison said...

that's hilarious! He must be pretty skinny to squeeze into those!

The Fischer Family said...

Oh my gosh! I am so glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones who do this!!!! hehehe! So funny!

Kimberly said...

Too funny!

Pat Newton said...

Thanks--I had a real belly laugh from this!!! How funny!

Kori said...

That got a good belly laugh from me too. Thanks. I needed that one!