Today Kanyon had to get the dreaded shots for kindergarten (I can't believe he's that old!!). He's been really nervous about this for some time. The last time that we went to the doctor's about 3 months ago, I told him that the next time we go he would have to get shots. I wanted to prepare him as much as possible. Well he did awesome!! Even though that he knew that it was going to happen, he was super happy the whole appointment. When the shots came, he was really sad but we didn't have to hold him down or anything. We just had to hold his hands and comfort him. He cried but when it was all over he was just fine. What a brave boy!!
Just in case you were wondering, here are the stats that we got today
Keyne:
18 lbs 8 oz (no where near the charts)
29 1/4 inches (3rd percentile)
Kanyon:
39 1/2 pounds (25th percentile)
41 1/2 inches (25th percentile)
5 comments:
Kanyon is braver than I am. I am so glad that you're not required to have shots to end "old man hood." With regards to the stats, I see that you grow them big down in Garden City. Must be the water.
What a cute little boy to be so brave!
Good for you, Kanyon. I have trying to get Jazra to get her shots. She tears up anytime we try to convince her to do it. I wish she was as brave as you. Miss you guys.
That is SO brave! I hope M is good like that. You're lucky :)
Sounds like he is ready for plasma twice a week!!! Go get 'em Kanyon!
Post a Comment