I really don't care for the cartridges. They have some fun stuff, but I feel limited by them. They are expensive too. What I love is the Sure Cuts a Lot software. It's a program that you put onto your computer, so you can use clip art and your fonts. Let me tell you, I love it compared to a cartridge!! One of my favorite parts about it, you can make the font as big, tall or wide that you want it. With the cartridge it can make it 3 inches tall, but sometimes it's too wide or not wide enough. You can change that with this software. So I love that about it. I used it to make my "Be" sign, these are fonts from my computer. Just in case you are wondering, I bought mine from My Cricut Buddy. You can get $20 off right now, it cost me $60 (that's with shipping and tax). Definitely worth it!
I have lots of plans for it in the future. So check back to my craft blog to see what I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment