Wednesday, May 26, 2010

An apron obsession

With my craft blog, I learn a lot of fun techniques and crafts to do. Every Monday, people come and link up their projects and I go through all of them. One day someone linked how how to turn jeans into 2 aprons. Since I have a TON of clothes that I don't wear but don't want to get rid of, I was very interested. Well it turned into an obsession!! I have now made 17 aprons, from Keyne size to my size. They are so easy and fun to make. Hopefully I can sell some at the farmer's market here... I'm planning on writing a tutorial next Tuesday, so check back to my craft blog for them.

I made some for all the boys... I still have to put some kind of tools on them, I just haven't yet.
These two are my all time favorite, they fit 18 month to 2 years olds.
And here are some adult ones. I love finding new ways to use all of my old clothes!!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Can't wait to see these pics!