Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sleeping Habits

I don't know if you know this, but Tyce is NOT a good sleeper. We have always had problems with him sleeping. He stopped taking naps at 18 months. He just doesn't need as much sleep as the other boys. Terry and I have struggled with him at bedtime for a long time now. A lot of times he just comes and watches tv with us because we just don't want to deal with him. Well last night was one of those bad nights. This morning I found him like this:He is sleeping in the doorway of Kanyon's room! Several times we have found him sleeping on the ground of Kanyon's room. One time, Terry even found him sleeping under Kanyon's dresser, in his closet.

Poor kid, he got this from me. I feel for him because it's not fun not being able to go to sleep. I have always had issues with sleeping. So I'm sure he'll always have problems, poor guy!

2 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, not fun with the sleeping habits! But that is so precious that he always goes into his brothers room!

Anna Beal said...

Maybe you should move them into rooms together :) My girls wouldn't have it any other way.