Happy 4th of July!! We had a good one this year! I love when it is nice and relaxing and not too hectic, those are my favorite!
On Saturday we went to the town parade and then got free hot dogs in the park.
On Sunday, we went to church and then that evening we did lots of fireworks!
Here are the boys, dressed up in red, white and blue
Keyne loved the snappers!!
We had some friends over to join in the fun.
Yes, Kanyon is wearing earmuffs. He doesn't like loud noises, so we got them for him this year. They worked great and he was able to enjoy fireworks!!
2 comments:
Looks like a fun Fourth of July!! Your boys are getting soo big!! Can't wait to see you guys!
On a whim driving through Missouri this year, Brennen and I bought more fireworks than we've ever had before. Since our neighborhood is very strict about fireworks, I seriously considered a road trip to Gardner to spend another 4th with you guys. Enjoyed our 4th last year. Besides, it looks like you did not get rain from 8:00-11:00 p.m.
Post a Comment