Keyne turned 18 months yesterday. I think that is a huge milestone for us in the church because it means that we can put them in nursery and finally enjoy our church meetings again. Well sort of.... Keyne loves nursery as long as one of us is in there with him. He screams when he leaves the room!! We have been trying to ease him into it, so for the past month we have been letting him stay for play time and snack time but it didn't help. Hopefully in a couple of weeks he will get to used to it and play in there. Hopefully.....
Keyne is a super busy boy right now. He loves buttons, especially on electronics. We have had to rearrange many things in our basement to get Keyne proof. He's so fun though and is at the age where he loves to play with his brothers. I can't believe that he is already 18 months old, it's crazy!!
3 comments:
Congrats, Keyne on graduating to nursery. Nash has been super clingy as well, but I just drop him off and let him deal with it. He usually calms down within 10 minutes, and it's gotten better over the last month.
So cute! I remember from working in nursery how hard it was for some kids to adjust, but he'll get there and then he'll never want to leave!
PS I love the picture! Hehehehe!
I seriously can't believe he is already in nursery. I still have a while :(
Post a Comment