Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mentos and Diet Coke

Tonight Terry came home with a surprise for the boys, Mentos and Diet Coke. Ever since I saw it on Mythbusters, I have wanted to do it. So we tried it out. It's a lot of fun and next time we'll figure out a way to get more Mentos in at the same time, so we can make it go higher!!

The first attempt, we let the boys do it. They only got 2 in before it started going up
The last attempt, Terry convince Kanyon not to move his head, so he got a face full of pop!

4 comments:

Heidi and Robert said...

that's hilarious--i've always wanted to try that, too.

Joe and Cassie said...

Looks like fun!! I'll have to try that. :)

Matt and Jess said...

That's way fun! If you use a plastic or paper funnel, you can get a lot more in before it blows!

The Merkleys said...

That is the coolest thing ever!!