For the past month we have been redecorating and rearranging our family room. I finally think that I have it the way that I like it!! So here is how we have changed it.
Before we moved in
One month ago
Now
Before, no paint on the wall
One month ago. We had the couch facing the tv (where the big clock is now)
One month ago
Now. We have the tv on the mantle and the couches facing the fireplace, making it the focal point of the room
It is so nice to have the tv up high so little fingers don't get on it. It's great the Keyne cannot touch any buttons now!
The computer is in now behind the couch. The boys love to climb all over the couches, started at one end and going to the other
Remember all the drama that I had with the couch? Well we lucked out, they never picked up the other one (because it was damaged) so we got two couches for the price of one! I absolutely love having a nice couch that I don't have to worry about a slip cover for!!!
There was just empty space in between the fireplace and the wall, so we built shelves
We are still trying to figure out how to hide all the wires. If you have any suggestions, let me know!!
It nice that we now have little separate areas in our family room. The media part and then wide open space for the boys to play with their toys. I have finally gotten all the toys out of the family room and into their rooms!!
3 comments:
it looks so nice!
I love the way that you arranged it! I wish I could mount my tv on the wall, no more little fingerprints! There is small electrical tubing that is black or white that will fit all the wires in it. You'll just see the small tubing though...good luck!
Looks fantabulous!
Post a Comment