It has to be a girl now or I'm going to be so sad. Not because I have boughten several cute outfits and made several clips and headbands. But because I found the cutest fabric today at Walmart and I'm going to be so so sad if I can't use it!!! I have lots of plans with it, making a crib bumper, cute little jumper or/and recovering the car seat. It's even a nice and thick fabric, with a corduroy texture.
I actually saw this fabric when I was in Billings and fell in love with it. But it was $8-9 a yard and didn't want to spend that much on it for not really having any plans or really knowing how to sew. Well then tonight I was at Walmart and I happened to glance into someone's cart and saw it. So I headed back to the fabric section and it was only $4.47 a yard!!!! I bought the rest of it (because with Walmart you never know if they are going to restock it or not). Too bad the lady before me bought 4 yards, so there wasn't a lot. But I am so excited about it (if you couldn't tell :) ). If you know me, then you know that this really is my style. Girlie but not pink!!! And it matches the nursery, another plus! So lets hope that this baby is a girl!!
3 comments:
I love it! Now I hope you have a girl, too!
I LOVE your fabric! I'm the same way, everyone was telling me about how I need to get 'this and that' in pink. I didn't want to, so instead I did lavender and purple, which is still girlie, but just not pink. That's awesome that Kanyon is doing so well in school!
SO CUTE!! I love it, and it is totally you! You will have to show us what you do with it.
Post a Comment