So we left Sunday evening and stayed until Tuesday afternoon. It was so great. Terry took a couple of classes up there, so I actually had some time to myself too. The first day I just relaxed. I got up when I wanted to, I got to just do what I wanted. It was so great. It's been a long time that I have been alone. Terry had classes in the morning, but we got to go out shopping together and spend the day together. It was fun (but tiring).
The next day Terry had classes for the full day, so I got to do what I wanted to do. I woke up early and went to the temple. It was just so peaceful. Then I went shopping by myself. The first time in a long time!!! I found some cute things for the kids and even picked up a few girl outfits. Then I ended the day with going and visiting a good friend from Laramie. It was so nice to just talk and get a little more caught up.
It was a nice vacation, it was a great length. I was definitely ready to see my kids again, even though Keyne was a little mad at me and the boys were more interested in seeing Terry. I have only left the kids twice since Kanyon has been born, but I can definitely get used to leaving them more :)
4 comments:
Yeah for you and Terry. That would be so nice, not too long of a trip, but a little get-away! Hopefully you get to use those little girl outfits you bought, I'll double cross my fingers for you!!
Sounds so great! You were so close to where we live! I'm glad you had a nice break... we can all use one now and then! :)
Thanks again for calling me and coming to visit yesterday! It was so great to see you, and catch up with you. We loved out time in Laramie, and we love all of our friends that we made there so it is so nice to catch up. I am glad you got to have a little vacation from the kids.
Sounds like a fun trip! Wish we were in GIllette with you guys.
Post a Comment