BABY!!!!

Today I went to the doctors and got an ultrasound. Baby is looking great and growing just fine. That is always a good feeling! The baby is also head down, so that is great too!
So we had the ultrasound for the purpose of finding out the gender.
So the gender is.....
Undecided. Sadly the ultrasound tech couldn't tell. She even had me lay on my side to see if she the baby would show. No luck. Legs still crossed, no spread eagle for us, darn! BUT she said that if were to "call" it, she would lean towards a girl. She has an amazing track record (only like 5 misses in many years) because she doesn't say what it is until she is 95-100% positive. At one point she was describing and showing us what might be the "hamburger" girl parts. At the end she did say (which gave me hope) is that even though she didn't get a good shot, if it were a boy she should have been able to seen that.
So... after the ultrasound, we think that it is a girl. Both Terry and I have been feeling like it has been a girl, I just haven't wanted to get my hopes up. Luckily I go back in 3 weeks to do the glucose test and as long as they aren't backed up, I can get another ultrasound. But until then, I am going to start shopping a little bit, leaving price tags on just in case. I'm a little bummed that we are really sure what we are having, but I'm very excited that she didn't shut down the hope of having a girl!! But I won't believe it until I see it :)
2 comments:
YAY! I hope it's a girl!!! I can't wait to see how cute your little girl would be after all your cute boys!
Well I am praying hard for a girl for you! It's time for some more estrogen in that house of yours :)
Post a Comment