Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting Bigger

I thought that I would post some pictures of my growing belly. I'm not sure why I'm doing this, maybe in a couple of months when I look back it will really humor me :). It's funny how big I felt 8 weeks ago because I feel (and am) even bigger now. I can't wait until I can see my toes again!


23 week along, I was feeling big then.... man how I wish I was this size now!
27 weeks
31 weeks
35 weeks now


5 comments:

Michelle said...

You look good for being 35 weeks! Can't wait to see your little girl!

Jamie VanDyke said...

You're so silly, you look amazing!

Danielle said...

You are looking so great! I love the last pic. You look way pretty and I love your hair up. Cute shirt too. I'm excited to see how cute your little girlo is.

Matt and Jess said...

You look so good!! Only a couple more weeks!! yeah for you!

Kori said...

You have awesome hair, Kaysi! I love how much you are able to do with it!