They sent home a little journal that they write in and I was so impressed with the sentences that he writes. He is already using adjectives in the sentences and putting the word "is" in there too. Here are a few of the sentences he wrote "A pumpkin is orange." "We like to go to school." "We see the red leaves."
Kanyon is doing so well in speech that they decided to drop him. When he was tested when he was 4 years old, he had 52 sound errors. It was pretty bad. Well now she said that he had 2 errors when he was last tested and they were both developmental. So he is now out of speech. He is such a quick learner! I'm just so proud of my Kanyon!
2 comments:
Way to go Kanyon! That's awesome that he doesn't have to go to speech anymore. I think my little boy will have to go soon too:( I hope this weekend you can have a baby since your full term now!!
Great job, Kanyon!! That is wonderful that he is doing so well. We have Tegans conference next week, and I am excited to go too!
Post a Comment