Today we had our primary program in Sacrament meeting. It went so well and all the kids did so great!! I was so proud of them! I was a little worried because of my being due in November we had to do it early. Just a month ago the Spanish branch was dissolved and so we got 10 new primary child that I had to teach all eight songs to. But they did great and sang the songs so well. I'm so glad that I decided to do the program (I got released from my calling about two months ago but decided that I wanted to do the program). We have put in a lot of work and it really showed today.
Kanyon and Tyce did great. Tyce didn't have a speaking part but he did get to hold a picture. Kanyon did have a speaking part and he had it all memorized and everything. I'm so proud of them!
I'm so glad that it is over now. Now I don't have anything going on that I can't reschedule or that Terry can't do. It's a nice feeling. Now I can just relax and wait for this baby to come.
1 comment:
Both Robert and I commented to each other that we thought the children sang great. They knew all the songs and sounded really nice. Robert specifically said that you did a really good job.
Post a Comment