Thursday, October 7, 2010

Phew!!

This morning it hit me how far along I really am. If I have a this baby at 37 weeks (that's how far along I was with Kanyon and Tyce), that is basically 3 weeks away. I don't like to feel rushed at all, so like to have everything ready in advance. I was actually pretty motivated this morning so I decided to finally wash all the clothes that we have gotten from the store. Well as I put the clothes in and turned on the washer, it dawned on me, I have an ultrasound this afternoon. I thought that I probably should have waited the two hours to wash these clothes, but it was too late.

Well this afternoon I had a doctor's appointment and luckily she confirmed that it is still a girl! I was very relieved!!

I actually had a very eventful appointment today. My blood pressure is on the rise. It was 130 over 80, not horrible but this is the time that it starts to go up. I have been having contractions for about 1 1/2 months now (like every 10-15 minutes) and so I thought that I would get checked. I'm not dilated yet but I am already 50% effaced. And lastly, I learned that baby's head is down again (yay!!!).

With all of this, the doctor decided that it would be a good idea to start seeing me weekly. For a second I thought that I would have a "normal" pregnancy and actually just go at the normal times, but at every pregnancy I have started going weekly at 34 weeks, so why not this one.

3 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

I hope you don't have the little girlie too early. Good luck getting everything ready in time!

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, that's crazy! Hopefully you can get everything done in time. I bet it would be a little nice to have her a teensy, little bit early!

Jamie VanDyke said...

Hey Kaysi, I hope the rest of your pregnancy slides by easily. It's no fun feeling so terrible. :( Good luck getting everything done!