Saturday, October 30, 2010

May the Force Be With You!!

Happy Halloween! This year we all went as Star Wars. For really not putting as much time as I usually do, I think that the costumes turned out fairly well. Luckily last year I got Kanyon and Tyce's costumes for 90% off, so all I had to do was make Keynes and then robes for everyone.

Just in case you wondering, we are:
Yoda, Darth Vader, Anakin, Luke and a very pregnant Padme
Anakin "the Skywalker"
Luke "the Skywalker"
Keyne didn't like his robe or Yoda hood. I was lucky to get a picture of him half smiling with them on and not trying to pull them off

We had a trunk or treat for our ward tonight. Sadly, all of the other activities in town landed on the same day, so we were't able to do as much. Which really is fine by me because we have enough candy and had lots of fun with just one activity!

We've had Star Wars on the brain so much this week that one day Tyce starting singing, "Yoda was a prophet, first one that we know!" It was hilarious!

3 comments:

Kori said...

You guys look great! I hadn't even considered how Padme was pregnant at some point. That's so awesome, Kaysi!

Erin said...

Cute!! We were Star Wars too!!

The Fischer Family said...

You guys look adorable! And you look great Kaysi! Happy Halloween!