Friday, October 14, 2011

Air Force Musuem

One of my favorite things about being in Utah is that we are so much closer to friends and family! I have several people from high school that live here and so I'm trying to get together with them and catch up. This afternoon, me and the kids met up with my friend from high school, Jessica. We went to the Air Force Museum. Of course the kids had a blast!

Here are a few pictures: (sorry about the eyes, guess I didn't need a flash...)




Jolly Green Giant, we got to go inside and look around



2 comments:

Mandy said...

That's such a fun place. I really need to take my kids there. It's been a while :)

Matt and Jess said...

That was so much fun! Adam is still talking about all the planes we saw! Thanks for a fun day!