Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Black Islands Farms

This evening we went to a place in Syracuse called Black Islands Farms. It was awesome! The kids had so much fun and it was fun for Terry and me too. First I took the kids on a little hay ride out to a pumpkin patch where they could pick out their own pumpkin. It was really neat to go and pick one out and then have them cut it off the vine for us.






After that, Terry met up with us and we went on the slides and then the corn maze. Both were great! The kids just loved the slides. And I'm not going to lie, I loved them too! They were great for all ages :).


Then we went into the corn maze. We did pretty good. We really didn't get lost, even though Kanyon kept on telling people that we were really lost.


After the corn maze, we went on a little cow train ride. It was fun!

Then we went back to the slides! We just kept gong down them. There weren't many people there, so we just got to go down them a ton. Towards the end, we decided to go down head first. It was pretty freaky to me, but fun too. The kids loved it, especially Keyne!

Sorry about the videos, we just took them on my phone...


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like fun! I've never been there before but I've heard it's awesome. I love taking my kids to places like that.

Kimberly said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you guys had such a good time and that you were all able to be together! What a great memory!

Matt and Jess said...

I've never heard of the place, I will have to check it out. It looks like you guys had a blast!! cute pictures!