I haven't done a post about Keyne for awhile. This boy is definitely 2! He is the child I struggle with the most. He is the one that determines my mood of the day. If he's being good, then my day goes pretty well. But when he's having one of his days, then it's a long day for me.
Keyne can be the sweetest kid but then immediately be horrible. He will hug and kiss and two minutes later be hitting you.
He is a big help right now. He loves to clean and do what I am doing. He'll wash the dishes for me and put away his food. He'll throw things in the garbage. He loves to be part of everything. On the flip side, he also will throw his food, dump out toys and make huge messes.
Lately him and Tasyn have become really good friends. They get into things together and play together. He loves to make her laugh, and he is really good at it!
Here are a few pictures of my Keyne.
This is a skirt that I made for Tasyn, Keyne thought that it was his...

And here he is being silly
1 comment:
He sure is cute! Hopefully he'll outgrow the rough spots! :)
Post a Comment