Saturday, October 29, 2011

Angry Birds!!!

You all know how much I love Halloween, right? Well I do!! All the candy and dressing up, so awesome!! I especially love people being crafty and creative! I love it when people go out of their normal comfort zones and start creating :). This year we decided to go as Angry Birds. Luckily I started these costume 3 weeks ago because they took me forever! I've never sewed all of our costumes before, it was a lot of work. I don't know if I'll do it again. The boys loved it though, so that was good!



The birds
The pigs
The kids

Kanyon was the big red bird. He didn't want to be the normal red bird because it doesn't do very much. He likes the big one because it goes through everything!

Tyce wanted to be the bomb (my personal favorite!).
Someone had to be the pig and Keyne loved it! I'm pretty sure that he thinks that real pigs are green!
Taysn was the baby blue bird. I made a little bird clip for her hair so people wouldn't think that she was a boy.
We have been all over doing fun stuff!

This week we also carved pumpkins. We decided to do them as angry birds also. They turned out pretty good, I think.

Keyne did not like to put his hand in it, I guess he takes after his dad!
Tasyn slept through the whole thing
Kanyon did his all by himself, I was so impressed. He's is the second from the left.

1 comment:

The Fischer Family said...

Those turned out so awesome Kaysi! I want to do a family costume one year but so far I haven't gotten anyone to agree...we'll see!!! Great work!