Sunday, March 4, 2012

Kanyon is 7!!!

Happy Birthday to Kanyon!!!  Can someone tell this kid to stop growing?  Holy cow, he's 7 already!!  Where did my little baby go?  Kanyon is so much fun!  He is such a smart boy, he is doing so well in school.  I love talking with his teacher to learn all the things that he's doing (like end of 2nd grade math in math lab).  Kanyon is our sweet boy.  He is so social and so much fun.  He's such a good friend to everyone.  He's so much fun!

Here are some pictures of his life, I still can't believe how much he's grown.  
1 day old

6 months

1 year

18 months

2 years

2 1/2 years

3 years

3 1/2 years

4 years

4 1/2 years

5 years

6 years



7 years old today!!


He LOVES his new electric scooter!!

Happy Birthday Kanyon, we love you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HIs shirt turned out so cool! I love the drum set :D

Matt and Jess said...

That's a really cute shirt!! What a cute kiddo you have Kaysi!