Tasyn is 16 months old now and she is really starting to grow up. I can't believe how big she has gotten in the past few months. She talks a ton. She can say 3 to 4 word sentences and is constantly repeating what the boys say. She says "I want...." all the time, mostly ended with banana, drink, phone or binkie. She loves to say hi and bye and call all of the boys by their names. She is becoming very independent and already doesn't want us to hold her hand anymore. She is climbing on everything. I take her off of the table and counter at least 20 times a day. Our table is the counter height too, so it's pretty high for her to climb up. She is so busy right now, she just wants to keep up with those brother!!
Here are a couple pictures of her today. She wouldn't smile for the camera...
Lately she has been doing this fake cry thing to get what she wants. She will just cry and cry, even with tears to try to get us to do what she wants. She's a tricky girl!
More of the crying....



1 comment:
What a cute girl!!! I love her little skirt too!
Post a Comment