Well I recently got an ultrasound to find out what we were having. The doctor allowed us to go in and just check for the gender. As soon as Terry and I walked into the room, we had a feeling of what it was going to be. Soon after the ultrasound started, Terry and I could both tell what it was going to be without being told. We are having another boy!! At first it was really hard on me because I now fear that I might never have a girl. But the idea of having another boy is growing on me and I'm starting to get excited about it. I have already started to make things for him.
So here the pictures of our baby boy. Hopefully this is enough proof for you Kody!
1 comment:
We need more boys in the family anyways :) Congrats!
Post a Comment