Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sam's Club

Today was the grand opening of our new Sam's Club. To some of you that not be a big deal. But for me and growing up in Wyoming, I have never lived in a town that had one or one that was less than an hour away. So I couldn't really shop there because I would have to have a cooler to bring back any food. So we are super excited about having it here.

Tyce and I decided to go to the grand opening and surprisingly it wasn't crazy busy. We walked in and got to go through a line where they cheered... a little weird. Then we went and just looked around and got to eat all the samples. They were so many today, more than I have ever since. So we had a great brunch. The people were so nice too, nothing like at Wal-Mart, where I feel like you have to jump up and down to get attention. Tyce even got a free fruit cup, just for saying "Thank You" when he got the sample. We had cookies and cakes and lots more.

So I am excited about having a Sam's Club just 2 miles away from my house. I will probably be going there weekly for awhile, just to compare prices and get a feel of it. Poor Terry probably won't go for a month because it will be so crazy at night and the weekends.

1 comment:

Britni said...

I'm a big fan of Costco but have found that I really only buy a couple of things there (paper goods, perishables, etc.) that are cheaper. Most things I can get pretty cheap with coupons at the regular grocery stores. Oh and ours is INSANE all the time.